"DocOffice Cloud has dramatically improved my practice ever since I started using the software. The computerized database of medical information has allowed me to remotely access my patient’s medical history wherever I am. So every time a patient calls with a problem and I’m not in the office, all I need to do is log on to the site, look up her records and get back to her immediately. It saves time, money, and more importantly the lives of my patients." - Dr. Jason Cho, M.D.
Our cloud-based, electronic health record (EHR) application is designed to address the issues of medical practice affecting exchange of crucial information in pursuit of a patient’s well-being.
DocOffice offers these features that support better decision-making, accurate analysis and improved patient safety.
- A centralized, readily-accessible repository of patient and related medical records
- HIPAA compliant, which means our application meets the key standards and requirements upholding the privacy and security of personal medical information
- Secure environment for all transactions same as provided in online banking
- Redundant and automatic backups so no information is misplaced or lost
- Network server that provides flexibility in retrieving records at the point-of-care
- Multi user access with password control for different levels and permissions
- Individual User Event log for auditing
- Secure access 24x7 protected by our firewall software and network security tools