"DocOffice Cloud has dramatically improved my practice ever since I started using the software. The computerized database of medical information has allowed me to remotely access my patient’s medical history wherever I am. So every time a patient calls with a problem and I’m not in the office, all I need to do is log on to the site, look up her records and get back to her immediately. It saves time, money, and more importantly the lives of my patients." - Dr. Jason Cho, M.D.
HOW IT WORKS?
Medical practice is perhaps one of the most stressful jobs there is hence we’ve simplified the most time-consuming aspect of your practice performance to improve your overall clinical workflow.
Through our integrated electronic health record (EHR) system, you can quickly collate, manage, share and access patient information wherever you may be. We utilize Cloud Computing technology to store data into servers which can then be instantly accessed anytime, anywhere. And because it is web-based, installation of programs, costly software and hardware becomes unnecessary. The only tools you will need to get started are the ones you already have – a PC and Internet browser. Our software works with most common web browsers and is compatible with a wide range of mobile devices like Android and smart phones, tablets and notebooks.
HOW IS CLOUD-COMPUTING DONE?
DocOffice offers a robust patient information system while maintaining confidentiality requirements of medical data. Once we get you up and running, our system enables you to:
- access and update patient records, medical history and lab results
- follow-up on scheduled tasks through automated alerts and reminders
- schedule patient visits and document information on a consistent level
- track physician’s orders and issue appropriate prescriptions
- give more accurate diagnosis and analysis through intuitive reporting capability that chronicles diseases and illnesses, signs and symptoms, treatments and medications as well as drug allergies and reactions